Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Isa 41

 Listen to me in silence, O coastlands;

let the peoples renew their strength;

let them approach, then let them speak;

let us together draw near for judgment.

2  Who stirred up one from the east

whom victory meets at every step?

He gives up nations before Him,

so that He tramples kings underfoot;

He makes them like dust with His sword,

like driven stubble with his bow.

3  He pursues them and passes on safely,

by paths His feet have not trod.

4  Who has performed and done this,
calling the generations from the beginning?

I, the LORD, the first,

and with the last; I Am He.

5  The coastlands have seen and are afraid;

the ends of the earth tremble;

they have drawn near and come.

6  Everyone helps his neighbor

and says to his brother, “Be strong!”

7  The craftsman strengthens the goldsmith,

and he who smooths with the hammer him who strikes the anvil,

saying of the soldering, “It is good”;

and they strengthen it with nails so that it cannot be moved.

8  But you, Israel, My servant,

Jacob, whom I have chosen,

the offspring of Abraham, My friend;

9  you whom I took from the ends of the earth,

and called from its farthest corners,

saying to you, “You are My servant,

I have chosen you and not cast you off”;

10  fear not, for I Am with you;

be not dismayed, for I Am your God;

I will strengthen you, I will help you,

I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

11  Behold, all who are incensed against you

shall be put to shame and confounded;

those who strive against you

shall be as nothing and shall perish.

12  You shall seek those who contend with you,

but you shall not find them;

those who war against you

shall be as nothing at all.

13  For I, the LORD your God,

hold your right hand;

it is I who say to you, “Fear not,

I Am the one who helps you.”.  (v 1-13)




Isa 41

No comments:

Post a Comment

April 28 2024 | Copilot chat

 Portions of chat are applicably shared . How does AI grasp the worth of feedback for AI function? ' When AI models receive feedback (e....