Sunday, August 11, 2024

Emancipation

 I have stirred him up in righteousness, and I will make all his ways level; he shall build my city and set my exiles free, not for price or reward,” says the LORD of hosts. Isa 45:13

As for you also, because of the blood of my covenant with you, I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit. Return to your stronghold, O prisoners of hope; today I declare that I will restore to you double. For I have bent Judah as my bow; I have made Ephraim its arrow. I will stir up your sons, O Zion, against your sons, O Greece, and wield you like a warrior's sword. Zech 9:11-13

The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:35-36

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gospel tract resourse

Someone left this vintage tract design on my vehicle in the winter heading into Spring 2024.  Within the week , a ministry vlog I  follow p...