Sunday, May 19, 2024

.. times 7

 - Fine print -

If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. John 15:7

And David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because all the people were bitter in soul, each for his sons and daughters. But David strengthened himself in the LORD his God. And David said to Abiathar the priest, the son of Ahimelech, “Bring me the ephod.” So Abiathar brought the ephod to David. And David inquired of the LORD, “Shall I pursue after this band? Shall I overtake them?” He answered him, “Pursue, for you shall surely overtake and shall surely rescue. 1Sam 30:6-8

If the thief is caught, he will pay sevenfold; he will give all the goods of his house .  Pro 6:31

I, wisdom, dwell with prudence, and I find knowledge and discretion. The fear of the LORD is hatred of evil. Pride and arrogance and the way of evil and perverted speech I hate. I have counsel and sound wisdom; I have insight; I have strength. By me kings reign, and rulers decree what is just; by me princes rule, and nobles, all who govern justly. I love those who love me, and those who seek me diligently find me. Riches and honor are with me, enduring wealth and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, even fine gold, and my yield than choice silver. I walk in the way of righteousness, in the paths of justice, granting an inheritance to those who love me, and filling their treasuries. Pro 8:12-21



1T 225B











CFR.org , May 9 2024 | article by Jonathan Masters & Will Merrow



175B x 7


1T 225B x 0.10  ... Seeding




1T 102B 500M 

  ...

Early childhood education & home school partnership curriculum 

Childhood culture trauma counselors; deliverance ministers; doctors; training

Early childhood education building construction

Lawyers and legal process

College campuses; early childhood education certification

Early childhood teacher certification scholarships 

Early childhood teacher salary and sabbatical funding

Arts programs

Youth schools of ministry

Domestic gospel missions

Deliverance ministry for arts & entertainment industry

Property (college; childhood education facility) maintenance 







And Jesus answered them, “Truly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what has been done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen. And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.” Matt 21:21-22







No comments:

Post a Comment

Gospel tract resourse

Someone left this vintage tract design on my vehicle in the winter heading into Spring 2024.  Within the week , a ministry vlog I  follow p...