Sunday, February 14, 2021

Stones





The eagle displays My Majesty

With plush Robes I cover them

I see My Glory near and a distance there

I delight in its facets, as emeralds, rubies

There is no glory that seats above Me


The clouds display My posterity

Swelled with Goodness, outpour at Will

Rolling over all the nations

Victoriously galloping on , thunderous peals


From My center I outpoured 

My facets, set as carbuncle and onyx and opal

I guarded them with a covering cherub

With sparkling, precious stones My heart was full


Before the foundation of the world

I secured My Glory and poured

I set It to multiply in Eden

By My Spirit, By My Word


Man and Woman in Our own image

My precious Heart taken Form

To multiply in all of My facets

It was My Glory they wore


The cherub that covered them at the first

Came envious, with scorn

At My Glory, at My Magesty

At the precious Stones of My Heart adorned


I kept My heart in The Garden

I visited them oft 

I gave them all My fruit to eat

To reflect Me for all of eternity


There also was the tree 

reserved for My enemy

of the judgement he would eat

of every malice in his own heart

Was he destined to defeat


The fruit of that tree, his alone to eat

I poured My heart into the Garden 

And there gave them My Goodness and his judgement to keep 


My enemy slithered toward my Treasure

In the Garden My heart came acquainted with grief

The whole earth I drowned in it

Save for Noah and his sheep


Before the foundation of the world 

I made that My Heart would keep

In My only Son would My Heart return to Me


Again as in Eden 

I came to linger with them

I found My own recognized Me not

I came to them as I Am


They called Me blasphemous

They sought My life

I came before My enemy

In the ones who had My Heart


Before the foundation of the world 

I spoke My Heart would keep

In My only Son I would forgive them

And return them back to Me


I sent My Word to look like them

That they would again behold themselves in Me

As them I fulfilled the wrath of My broken heart

My enemy's testimony was again his alone to eat


I hung at Calvary 

that the judgement be not upon them

I bowed My head and descended to Sheol

The Father Rose Me up again

My exalted body with holes in My hands, My side, and My feet


My Heart is restored to Me

As precious setting of jade and agate and quartz

Now seated at My Right hand

For eternally joyous course


The wrath upon My enemy is secured

his very worse fear fulfilled

The judgement that he holds nothing in Me

True Love outpour, as shimmering turquoise

As white hot fire, Forever received and pure 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hear